Thursday 26 November 2009

Mission

I am officially in remission. I am typing away in the knowledge that I may be called away at any point, and I'll give you a clue, it's not to go on international duty! I trained this morning and then, in hindsight, riskily met the lad's for lunch (report to follow at some point including cameo roles by a balaclava clad Chris Robertson and a sponsored silenced Mark Ellis). This was rapidly followed by a trip to the doctor, two prescriptions, and then bed. I am currently (for safety reasons) in very close proximity to the bathroom. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will board the old yellow peril and travel northwards with my team mates. Destination Stockport. Mission - to get to the third round.

P.S Get well Danny Stevens, pick you chin up 'Bev's'(broken his own lunch bill record), and good luck to 'Toddy'- a top lad, a top pro, and an already missed 'Roomy'.
Gotta go as the contractions are starting, it could be a long night.

CH

No comments: