Monday 23 November 2009

Virus?

Conditions at the racecourse were fierce this morning but we muddled (or should I say puddled) through, and although the lads lost at the weekend, the attitude was spot on. I am going to have to love you and leave you again tonight as I think I may have the onset of some sort of Swine flu/Man flu/Delhi belly type virus. My stomach is in knots(unusual), I am freezing(unusual) and I have a massive headache (unusual for me, very usual for my wife!). Humour is obviously getting me through! I did the 'punditry' for the BBC this afternoon and I really winced my way through it - god knows what facials I was pulling!
I am going to toddle off to bed now to try to sleep off, or sweat off, whatever is taking hold. Firstly though, as my wife is away, it's bath time, story time, and give me the control to the T.V time, for the rest of the Hargreaves clan.

P.S Love you Mum, don't worry I am still working on the BMW convert able!

CH

No comments: