Tuesday 3 November 2009

School trip

Due to unforeseen circumstances, namely that he needs more time, Lee 'lamb' Mansell's guest blog is delayed - indefinitely!.
An Uber quick blog tonight as I have just returned home. I visited Churston Grammar School this afternoon to talk to the GCSE/A-level students about sport, nutrition, and the world of publishing. I was made to feel really welcome by the staff and the young guns in the library also gave me some really good 'footy' tips. The older students were a top group of people and had some really interesting questions to ask, the problem arose when I gave them the answers! In all seriousness though I hope that the students obvious desire to play, and enjoy, a variety of different sports continues. I only had one complaint, and that was that I didn't have time to ask them my question.. "What is it like to feel good when you wake up in the morning"!


CH

No comments: