Saturday 21 November 2009

Same old story?

Same old story I suppose, played well but lost. I watched the game and we played really well and never really looked in danger, but after missing some decent chances there is always the threat of conceding a goal, and we did. I am really disappointed for the lads because a game we should have seen out, and at least drawn, ended up being lost. In the papers tomorrow morning it will look like a routine victory for Rotherham. It was far from the case, but if we don't kill teams off when we are on top, we must, at a minimum, not lose. We must learn from it though and bounce back, starting on Tuesday.

CH

P.S Well done Cam for completing your week of tests, we are all very proud of you.

P.P.S Sorry I missed you Andy and Joe, thanks for today Jill and Paul, and see you soon Mike.

P.P.P.S (if that abbreviation exists!) Thanks for keeping me warm in the first half 'Mrs Manse'!.

No comments: