Sunday 2 November 2008

APOLOGY

The apology is regarding blog;Rushden game.

I happened to mention that my parents were eligible for cheaper fares. It was a misprint , it was supposed to say cheaper shares, they are both keen stock market followers, my mistake.
My lovely mum Averil , have I mentioned the ex beauty queen title, is often having to dress down so not to upstage her friends and without bias is beautiful, funny and intelligent.
My Dad is my Dad, you know usual father and son stuff , don't mess with me or I'll break you son, a great man end of story.

I hope that has been cleared up, love always see you both soon.
P.S Keep up the good work Mark(My Bro) it will be worth it mate.

Onto to Football and we have a break from the league in order to play 2 cup games in 2 different competitions. Firstly we play Weymouth tomorrow night in what I'm sure will be another hard game. Not too far to travel though which is good for us players and for our fans. Then we face Evesham on Saturday who I'm sure will be coming into town hoping for an upset. These two games will be approached the same as any league game, we aim to keep our run going.


CH

No comments: