Saturday 1 November 2008

Turmoil

Another good result today. Conditions were not great but after seeing out the first half against the wind we felt that we could push on in the second half and that's exactly what happened. Again thanks to all who came to support us this afternoon in extremely cold conditions. I'm sure you were all relieved to be getting in your houses and cars and thawing out.
It's a short blog today as my stomach is in turmoil, maybe due to the happy pills I have consumed today.
Our weekly huddle to announce any special news took place as usual. The announcement was a good one. Kevin Nicholson my shower loving team mate finally got down on one knee and asked/begged the lovely Jenny to be his wife. After a long delay, remember the strawberries Jen!, the answer was a yes. This follows the news that Kev and Jen are expecting their first child. So Lot's to look forward to including sleepless nights, no spare time, no money and the worldwide favourite the 'Headache'. Only joking, great times ahead. I can honestly say they are two of the nicest people you will ever come across, love you both to bits so huge congrats.
I will share some of the laughs Kev and myself had while 'lodging' together last year soon but for now Adieu.

CH

No comments: