Wednesday 26 November 2008

Toddy's Blog

When Greavsie asked me to do this I was so happy to say yes .....


So were do I start, what a crazy and life changing week. I would first like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the support I have received it has touched me in so many ways. I don't think I have ever had so many frogs in my throat and I don't mean the ones out of water......

I will say this I have grown up so much in the last few days, it has made me realise so many things about life that normally I would take for granted. Believe me if everyone realised that one phone call could do this they would most probably look at life with a whole different outlook .

The club have been amazing and have helped me in so many ways already. I have the best Manager a player could wish for and his class backroom staff with him. A Physio who has not left my side, and who will be a big part in getting me healthy. A keeper coach who does just about everything at the training ground...... And Northy for winding me up all the time about the Welsh.

The lads have been a great help in keeping me smiling, not with their banter as it need some work especially Greavsie’ ha ha. On a serious note they keep me going and are true friends......


With the support I am getting from everyone around the world I hope and believe I will be back on the pitch in a yellow shirt very soon!

Chris Todd

No comments: