Monday 17 November 2008

Top to Bottom

Top plays bottom tomorrow night as we host Lewes. On paper these games look easy but I can tell you there not, Lewes will be scrapping for their lives. A victory for us would be just as important as it would against a team at the top. We will need to be on our toes big time when that whistle goes tomorrow. It always feels like a really long day when you play an evening game, it's a relief when finally the kit goes on and the warm up starts. The day of a game and the day before a game feels much different to a normal day in that your mood changes and things become a bit more serious.
The other difference being that when my mates are preparing to relax for the weekend or chill out at night I am going to work, work that is stressful and emotional and tough at times but work that I know I am very privileged to be doing.

CH

No comments: