Thursday 13 November 2008

First Installment

Super quick post for now as time is of the essence. My Wife has gone out, as soon as I arrived home in fact!, and the children have destroyed the house so it's mayhem in the Hargreaves household. Harriet has just thrown a milkshake all over and is throwing tennis balls at me, the tennis balls were a recent purchase for yesterday's game between me and Dan(next door) and the score 6-0 6-1, sorry mate I had too get it in !!!!!!!!.
Isabella is at athletics at 6.30 but is currently making 'Potions' in the bathroom. Cameron is at football at 6 but has currently got three TVs on the go and I am currently trying to make a snack for them all while trying to find a black sock, a pair of leggings and my phone which 'Hatty' has been using!!. Got to go it's all kicked off upstairs, excuse me while I go and batter the Kids !!!!.

Second Installment

OK home now at 9.15 so a bit more time to blog. Had training today in what has to be said were torrid conditions. Any more rain and we are going to have to train in Tesco's car park. The mood in camp is good, in fact Scott Beavan and myself are considering an approach from WWE wrestling. Our 'Pumping iron' obsession has finally been recognised so don't be surprised to see a new Tag- team on the box. 'Tarzan' and the 'Beavanator' are coming soon!!!!.
Obviously we are focused leading up to the York game, a game that brings back memories of last seasons semi-final. No doubt it will be a tough test but we will looking to win and keep up the momentum. I actually made my F.A cup debut for Grimsby at York........ 19 years ago!. I was 17 yrs old and full of it!, I'll take the same scoreline a 2-1 victory with both goals coming from a short(ish) haired lad called Chris Hargreaves. To be honest the time actually has flown by in my career and would I change it......Absolutely!.
I would have stayed in and watched Match of the Day on Saturday nights instead of partying like Liam Gallagher, I would have stayed at some clubs for longer instead of making rash decisions, I would have left some clubs earlier instead delaying decisions! and I wish I knew then what I know now. I think that's all called experience though and for now I will settle for success on the B-roads!!!!!!. I am going to have to go now as Danger Men: Red Arrows is on channel 5 and I need to take in some more facts.

CH

No comments: