Monday 22 February 2010

Back and Forth

It's a quick turnaround tonight as I have just returned from my 'pundit' slot in Plymouth, that after a snow/sleet/rain filled journey back from Oxford, and am soon to be back in the car to Oxford. We have a big game against Wimbledon tomorrow so I would like to wake up tomorrow not having to drive through the elements to get there.
The family are in full flow with 'Hatty' convincing me that horses can be milked (can they!) and that all Doctor's are bad (are they!), Cam taking part in a sponsored Wii Fifa 10 session ( very long), Issy on a sponsored thumb sucking and 'Bun Bun' hugging session (even longer at 9 years and counting!), and my wife sitting down for the first time all day and starting her 'textathon'.
I am going to sit down for an hour, have an ice bath, hug the children (OK and wife), then jump back in the car and head back to my hotel.
I will sign off now so here's hoping for a big win tomorrow for us and all things crossed for the Torquay lads tomorrow at Cheltenham. I am again at the time in the season where the focus is absolute on two fronts, winning games at Oxford Utd and providing for my lovely little family. It is a tough job but one that I am eternally thankful I can do.

No comments: