Friday 19 February 2010

Paper Bag

An 'earlyish' start this morning with a slot on the BBC radio Oxford breakfast show. We talked about tomorrows cup game against Kidderminster and the fact that we are very close to a Wembley visit. The radio team also very kindly replayed some commentary form the last final I was in. The lure of playing at the national stadium is huge and I really hope we can get there, just not in the league! Hopefully that stress buster can be bypassed with automatic promotion. There is a long way to go and obviously all the other teams at the top are fighting for the title but we have to believe that it can be done.
With T.U.F.C playing tonight it is vital they get a result before all the other teams play tomorrow. Tough times at the moment but I am sure it will turn, it has to really otherwise those fifty seven games or so last season will have been in vain.
Well that is the serious stuff done, now it is a waiting game on finding a hotel with accommodation. If not, please have pity on me if you see me aimlessly pounding the streets of Oxford with a mysterious brown paper bag in my hand!

New Hotel Blog to follow.

CH

No comments: