Friday 26 February 2010

Sad day

Express blog for the moment as I am about to take part in a very competitive game of Monopoly with my children.
With tomorrows game with Chester obviously off (a very sad end to a club in turmoil more of which I will discuss at a later date) I shot back down the Motorway to Devon this evening and now have a few days more recovery time before we play against Cambridge next Tuesday.
The news that Pompey are in administration isn't a huge surprise but like Chester's situation it really is a sad day for football that both clubs are in such a mess.
Tomorrow it goes without saying that all things 'crossable' are crossed, for a T.U.F.C victory.

P.S Dependant on the children's bedtime and latterly my red wine consumption there may be a later blog.

Ch

No comments: