Monday 8 February 2010

OCD

Apologies about the lack of blog last night, I travelled back to Oxford, to my second home, that being my hotel. It was room 139 last night which was much better than room 111 (very cold) and also room 219 (a ten minute trek), so far 105 has been the best stable with perfect temperature, close proximity to reception, and with the right configuration of bed to TV, to toilet, to door, to wardrobe. I actually woke up this morning not knowing where I was - just like the old day's! I think it was the constant changes in room set ups that had flummoxed me, in fact I headed to the window in the middle of the night thinking it was the bathroom. Still, it is a lovely hotel and I was quite happy being tucked up last night with another one of Hattie's teddies to keep me company whilst watching the Superbowl. I have also solved the concrete mattress problem, I now carry a suitcase with me containing a memory foam cover and my own 'special' pillow. Yes I do have OCD!,
After training today I nipped back to see Nat at the BBC. I love doing the punditry but found it hard today to comment on T.U.F.C's fortunes. Even picking the paper up to look at the match report is odd - because I'm not in it! It will take a while to get used to, after all it only seems like yesterday that we were celebrating promotion. I do have to move on though as tomorrow night I have a huge game to play in myself.
After the 'Beeb' I popped in to see Richard (Back quack/guru/AC Milan jet setter) for a quick clunk and click and then it was back home to see the family. Four stories, a game of hide and seek, and a chicken curry later and I am now going to relax, oh I must not forget the ice bath, can't wait!.

P.S Hello Jase and Sarah - cook offs and road trips to begin again soon

CH

No comments: