Monday 19 October 2009

Drought over

I must firstly give Alyssa a belated Happy Birthday, Cam, Issy and Harriet say hello and that they really enjoyed your party. By the way, anyone who happened to be in Bear Feet on Sunday must have seen who truly wears the trousers in all T.U.F.C players marriages......'and runaround nowwwwwwww' (it's a knockout if you were wondering).
Ok so after my comment in the last blog, about me needing to find my dummy and then being able to function properly again, how weird is it that I walk into the changing room this morning and, as I bend down to put my kit on, notice an old dummy on the table!, strange but true.
It is always good to return to training after a bad result, slamming one into the top corner or winning a tackle can have real therapeutic benefits!. The only other breaking news at the club at the moment is that the 'Beavonator' has finally ended his drought. He celebrated with a '35g of protein' drink and a 'less than 3% fat' cereal bar, crazy eh !!!.

CH

No comments: