Saturday 3 October 2009

Illusive

Totally exhausted, so v short blog tonight. I have just managed to get Hatty to bed, the other two are eating their own body weight in sweets in front of the box and I am still immersed in ice. We are still unfortunately waiting for that illusive win, so considering where we are in the table at the moment the support is unbelievable.

Thank you also to those who popped to see me this morning. Lovely people and loyal fans. I signed a book for a guy called Howard who must be sering away somewhere. In it I was asked to sign 'Come home safe', as you can imagine I have now put my own feelings of self pity where they belong, in the bin!!
My wife is away so it's a sort of haribos, red wine, TV remote, children up late, messy house sort of mood this weekend.
Love to all

CH

No comments: