Sunday 18 October 2009

Humour Bypass

I am finding it really hard to blog at the moment. I am annoyed at the way things are going at the club and I am taking it home with me in a big way, hence tension at home. I know it will turn on the football side but we are certainly taking our time about it. Not many of us are doing ourselves justice at the moment, not consistently anyway, and that leaves you feeling like you are letting everyone down. I want us to be winning games and the fans to be proud of their team, I want my son to be able to walk out of the stadium happy and I want to be playing well. As we have all been told over the years 'I want' doesn't get so it comes down to hard work and a bit more know how. It also comes down to us players working together more than ever. On and off the pitch from now on is about us all giving a bit of respect to the job that we are able to do.
I can't find any humour inside my body tonight, I will try to put my dummy back in and get back to you tomorrow.

P.S Just read a great letter from a 'pop sider', thanks for your kind words, but I am still going to try to work out why my boots seem to be on the wrong way round at the moment.
P.P.S Well done to Jenson Button, delighted he won the World championship and delighted he has silenced everyone who said he would blow it !

CH

No comments: