Friday 2 October 2009

Clipped

Huge news ! I visited Jody today (Jodes Salon) for a bit of a trim/relaxation time!. Now for me a short back and sides usually consists of one inch off the length, but not this time. It was almost a crew cut. There was that much hair chopped off that we could have fashioned a decent rug from it. I feel like a spring lamb after having a quick clip. Harriet didn't even recognise me. Thanks Jody, may see you next week for some hair extensions!!!.

The mystery surrounding Kevin Keegans departure from Newcastle has been given a bit of clarity. Not only has Keegan been given £2 million pounds in compensation for constructive dismissal, he has also given his side of the story. Basically Dennis Wise had sanctioned the signing of a player, but Keegan had never seen him play. Neither had Wise, but he had seen some You Tube footage of him in action!! Oh and he allegedly needed to do a few 'favours' for an agent. Football is a crazy world !!!.
I have come across this type of situation before, no names mentioned but let's just say the player didn't last long, the agent however still has his Range Rover sport!.

Finally ish, my body officially resembles a patchwork quilt. Pete Morgan has applied that much magic tape to my body that I am afraid to take it off in case I fall to pieces. Both my glutes are donning pink tape, I have a magnet on my S.I joint and I have taken that many anti-inflammatory that Eastenders is on twice at the moment!. You do have peaks and troughs in fitness over the season and at the moment I am suffering, but like the rest of the boys the fear of failure, and the mind bending qualities of will power, should never be underestimated.
We have another big game tomorrow, as soon as is humanly possible we need to be out of that bottom two.
Anyone who fancies a laugh please pop in to Waterstones tomorrow morning. Thinly masked as a book signing, the egg and wet sponge throwing stall is up and running at 11.30.

P.S Please sign my forthcoming petition to ban all those who insist on spending ten minutes reversing into a parking slot at Tesco's. I know it is nice to return to your car in pole position ready for the lights to go green but, and I know it's crazy, just try to drive in to the space normally, forward, and then reverse out. It will save you ten minutes of hard work, stop lot's of fellow drivers from waiting for you whilst feeling inner stress of massive proportions, and also save your clutch from an early demise. Yours sincerely, moaning old ***.

CH

No comments: