Wednesday 7 October 2009

Ghostbusters

Another strange night of football, a competition we don't need to be in now out of the way, and no injuries. That is my summary of last nights game. Don't get me wrong it would have been great to win it, and it was very nearly a reality, but we didn't and so now it's back to the league and the hunt for points starts again on Sunday.
Tonight I have had a home visit. No, it's not care for the elderly or rent a meal, it was in fact my 'personal stylist' Jody! Part of the care involved, with a cut of the mammoth proportions that I have just had, is aftercare. This comes in the form of therapy and tweaking. The therapy part is the part where I am told 'it's for the best' and the tweaking is the part where I have more hair cut off!!.
To be honest I needed a change and Jody is a great hairdresser so something had to give.
On the home front I am now leaning towards cookery as my new 'toad of toad hall' type hobby. It is still a surfing, motocross and tennis love affair but having watched Masterchef over the last few weeks, as well as Jamie's Road Trip, I am now entering the kitchen with new vigour.... come on Greavsie who are you kidding, your wife has gone back to work and you have had to pull your finger out and step up your game on the old culinary front - children need feeding.
Today though my biggest concern was the little man in the household, CH junior has the 'lurgy' and so the last 24 hours has involved dettol spraying every single surface and item in the house with 'ghostbuster' type efficiency. Tomorrow I aim to batter Dan at tennis, produce a banoffee pie, do 500 press ups, and go for a run.
Got to go now as I have a slow cooking Chilli that needs attention!!!


CH

No comments: